The freedom to create.
Unsurpassed graphics creation.
ChyronHego understands that you are all about graphics workflow and having the shortest cycle time to air.
The latest version of Lyric PRO adds many new features and reaffirms ChyronHego’s commitment to a “scriptless” creative environment.
Lyric PRO is engineered with high-performance features that provide ease of use under all conditions - and by everyone on the production staff, including artists, operators, producers, directors and engineering.
Among the new features in Lyric PRO are Advanced Data Object and enhanced Auto Formatting Tools (Auto Spacing and Auto Hide), which combine to make it easy to create data bound, multi-use templates without the need to write complex scripts or macros.
Read more about these and other new features in the Lyric PRO Product Information Sheet, or watch the Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorials by clicking on the VIDEOS tab below.
To learn more about Lyric PRO, scroll down and explore the Tabs below where you will find customer videos, online tutorials, software updates, documentation, and other product information.
*Please note that you must be registered and logged-in in order to view and access most content.
Storytellers - New York Yankees Score with Lyric PRO
- The System
- Key features
New and enhanced design
With support for Windows® 7 64-bit playout, Lyric PRO accelerates graphic workflows that result in the shortest cycle time to air. Hierarchical grouping and key-frame timeline attributes provide designers with a familiar and interactive toolset with direct integration to industry standard applications such as Adobe Creative Suite® and Autodesk’s® 3D solutions.
Lyric PRO is standard on ChyronHego’s Mosaic, ChyronIP, and Graffiti platforms.
- Advanced Data Object
Connect to any data, anytime.
- Enhanced Auto Formatting Tools
Auto Spacing and Auto Hide allow for simple and fast dynamic scene formatting.
- Dual Clone Canvas
Lyric PRO uses the secondary output from the GPU card to provide an active preview of both channels.
- Touch GraphX
Without writing one line of code, you can instantly make your scenes touch enabled. Let your on-air talent control the scenes for elections, news or sports graphics.
- Interactive Messages
Easily make the incoming scenes interact with scenes already on output. Interactive messages trigger events within themselves and other messages for dramatic transition effects that are easy to create.
- Active Surface Textures
Texture map clips and or live video onto the surfaces of 3D objects.
- Conditional Transition Manager
Make scene-to-scene transitions simple without any scripts or code writing. A 3D Primitive Library is provided for building 3D scenes.
- Supported File Types
Extensive library of supported file types, including: FBX, OBJ, 3DS, AVI, MOV, TIF, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPG, iNFiNiT!® Family, Quantel®, SGI® and many more
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 1: Lower Third with Auto Follow
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 2: Lower Third with Auto Follow and Inherit State
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 3: Auto Follow First Frame Only
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 4: Paramters and Data Linking to Google Sheets
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 5: Lyric and SHOUT Combined to Make a RSS Ticker
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 6: Preprocessing Data in a Text Template
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 7: SHOUT Metrics Connecting to Bar Graphs in Lyric
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 8: SHOUT Metrics Connecting to Pie Charts in Lyric
- Lyric PRO 8.8 Tutorial 9: Lyric and Playlist PRO
- Storytellers - Dallas Cowboys & Lyric PRO
5 Reasons You Need
Product Information Sheets
- ChyronHego Sports Venue Capability Sheet
- Lyric PRO for MVS Product Information Sheet.pdf
- Lyric PRO Product Information Sheet.pdf
- Sports Scoreboard for Lyric Product Information Sheet.pdf