|Job Industry||Broadcast Media|
ChyronHego, a portfolio company of Vector Capital, is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for the broadcast and sports industries. Specializing in live television, news, and sports production, ChyronHego offers some of the industry’s most widely deployed solutions — including Lyric®, the world’s most popular broadcast graphics creation and playout offering; the all-new CAMIO® Universe newsroom workflow; and TRACAB® Optical Tracking, the global leader in optical sports tracking systems as well as Click Effects, the most proven and versatile stadium broadcast family of graphics products. Headquartered in Melville, New York, ChyronHego also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on ChyronHego, visit www.chyronhego.com.
Our Marketing team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager, based in our Melville, NY office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and adapt to custom internal tools.
- Strong Creative and Copywriting skills; must be able to develop content independently as well as with external publishers.
- Broadcast Industry Knowledge preferred.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO
- Coordinate Events and Exhibitions
- Marketing digital campaigns
- Internal Events and Major Trade Shows
- Analyze local events and trade shows opportunities with Sales and Senior teams
- Gather and maintain competitive analysis and insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform roadmap, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Join client meetings to evangelize solutions and products, and receive direct feedback on positioning, features and perceived value
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates solutions in the market
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate the execution of digital marketing & advertising campaigns – identifying trends, testing opportunities and post-campaign results
- Plan new product launches and other strategic marketing initiatives while interfacing with Product Management, Sales, Account Management and Marketing teams
- Support the Sales and Account Management teams by producing and maintaining version control of product collateral within Sales Portal, including
- Client presentations
- Data sheets
- Product demos
- Competitor battlecards
- Generate content for demand generation activities, including content assets (blog posts, eBooks, etc.)
- Build and execute digital content strategies to drive impressions, increase click through rate, and decrease bounce rate
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of the organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Marketing, Product and Demand Generation to determine content opportunities
- Ideate within brand guidelines and maintain awareness of brand initiatives, compliance, and other areas of opportunity
- Conduct regular benchmarking across competitors and across verticals to understand trends and messaging opportunities
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users
- Monitor search terms, rankings and analytics to measure website performance and enhancement opportunities
- Partner with Product Marketing to refine target customer segments and buyer personas
- Monitor and analyze user journey by channel using Google Analytics
- Manage a content calendar based on strategic goals, business priorities, product launches, and other events
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics, and content themes that will help us engage our target audiences
- Monitor MQL generation, conversion
- Follow up sales work on MQL
- Monitor company’s social media channels reach and conversion
- Work with Content lead to create key sales and product messages
- Develop a Sales marketing strategy that includes a client marketing communication plan and client events
- Create and maintain a modular master sales deck
- Develop all client facing marketing materials
- Work with Product team to create an internal and external marketing communication plan for existing products
- Work with Product team to create internal and external marketing communication plan and process for new products
- Work with Product team and People team on a company-wide product training program for existing and new employees
- Work with Partnerships to plan and execute on partnership events
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with our clients
- Work with Sales Development Manager to create vertically-based sales marketing messages and materials. Ideal candidates will have experience developing and executing successful social, content, SEO and PR strategies to drive growth.