|Job Industry||Broadcast Media|
ChyronHego is a global leader in software development for the broadcast and sports industries. Specializing in live television, news, and sports production, ChyronHego offers some of the industry’s most widely deployed solutions — including Lyric®, the world’s most popular broadcast graphics creation and playout offering; the all-new CAMIO Universe newsroom workflow; and the TRACAB™ optical sports tracking system.
Headquartered in New York, ChyronHego also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
ChyronHego’s solutions are used by thousands of broadcasters from around the world including ABC, FOX, CBS, ESPN, Turner Entertainment Networks, The Golf Channel, Home Shopping Network, the BBC, SkySports, Korean Broadcasting, Germany’s BR and NDR networks, plus local stations in every television market.
In this position, you will play a key role supporting the finance and sales team through: processing incoming customer orders and proactively managing customer renewals for support contract.
Your strong organizational skills, professional demeanor, and ability to effectively manage competing priorities will round out your skill set for success. Finally, your passion for efficiency, accuracy and data management, and “can do” attitude will make you a great fit for our high energy team.
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious about technology, and are motivated by challenges
- Strong at effectively juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who can own and resolve problems, operate independently, set and enforce smart boundaries, and provide recommendations consistent with good business practices and common sense
- A strong, thoughtful communicator with excellent interpersonal communication skills, that can build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- A highly collaborative person who is flexible, and provides proactive solutions to your colleagues
- Meticulous with your attention to detail, and produce a high-quality work product, with a demonstrated track record of disciplined execution and exceptional organization skills
- Able to fit into a hardworking, but sociable environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar operations role
- Experience working with Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience working with ERP system, NetSuite (desired)
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO
- Process quoted purchase orders from customers into sales orders (both product and services)
- Interact with the sales and professional services teams to ensure accurate and complete fulfillment of sales order
- Complete sales process by closing out opportunities and managing/minimizing backlog
- Proactively ensure customers are provided with renewal quotes in a timely manner to ensure no loss of entitlement and constant stream of revenue for support contracts
- Drive and continuously improve daily management activity to provide more visibility to the sales organization