Choreographing your video wall graphics to interact with your on-screen graphics gives you a more dynamic, visually-entertaining production. Your studio display walls should extend your station branding to your in-studio monitor walls. And, they should synchronize your displays with your stories easily and affordably.
What are some key considerations when adding a matrix of displays to your studio? And, what efficiencies should a studio display matrix solution add to your facility? Here’s an analysis of what deserves attention:
- Use Existing, Templated Workflows: Look for a solution with zero learning curve and no additional production or resource burden. You want to reduce your overall costs while increasing productivity.
- Make sure creating video-wall content is fast and easy for producers without burdening your control room.
- If you are currently using an NRCS, confirm that you can use the exact same NRCS workflow – don’t bother your producers with a new learning curve.
- Think Fiscally Sound & Scalable: Find a system with flexible display options that can grow with you. The right studio display solution should fit all budgets.
- Look for the highest-end production-quality studio video walls that offer an affordable price – this is especially important when adding additional studios or for hyper-local DMAs.
- Be Creative & Versatile: The right studio display walls give your producers dynamic graphics tools for better storytelling. It’s important to maintain consistency between on-screen graphics and studio graphics.
- Consider the learning curve and expect a solution with no time-consuming training or additional staff required. You don’t want added production burden and your studio display wall programming should slot right into your workflow.
- Ask about premade templates – they should be included so the system literally, plugs and plays.
- Employ Sub-Channel Technology: You should be able to control your video wall as one single channel or as many channels as your stories require.
- Make sure there are multiple display options. For example, can you control up to 4x UHD screens in any configuration? or a 2×2? Or a 4×1? Or 1×3+1×1? Sub-Channels Technology ensures a completely flexible workflow.
Your on-set video walls and screens need to give your producers more visual ways to tell stories. You should be able to choreograph your studio wall graphics to interact with your on-screen graphics – you can use your studio walls to captivate your audience.
ChyronHego’s PRIME Display Matrix solution for studio walls offers a low CAPEX investment – and you’ll have less headaches, more content, and a more captive audience.
NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND OUT.
Compelling studio tools empower your talent and producers to tell more compelling stories. Our PRIME Display Matrix turns your studio into animated art that speaks to your viewers.
IT’S PLUG & PLAY WITH CAMIO: PRIME Display Matrix control fits right into CAMIO. And, shorten your time-to-air by making training easy. PRIME designers get the exact same workflow and Lyric designers ramp up quickly for simple graphic integration.
IT’S PRODUCER-CENTRIC: PRIME Display Matrix fits the producer workflow. Powerful, real time 3D design capabilities and subchannels with previews enhance the production process. ChyronHego PRIME Display Matrix expands your CAMIO workflow to include studio monitor walls easily and affordably – extending your ROI.
IT’S FLEXIBLE: Configure to your specs & budget. Expand your CAMIO workflow to studio display walls easily and affordably. PRIME Display Matrix is a templated and rundown-synchronized with up to 8 inputs, synchronized playlist control, and system audio output.
As always, you can ping us at sales@ChyronHego.com for more information!